Sunday, April 3, 2011

Complain when needed: Refund for Indy

How did I forget to mention?  My Megabus to Indy arrived an hour late.  I wanted justice.  Here's an email I sent Megabus with their response.

Dear Megabus,

I unfortunately have to write about a negative experience I had.  Tuesday afternoon, the megabus from Chicago to Indianapolis was due at 1:30pm.  However, no bus arrived until 2:30pm, one hour late.  I had a special appointment which I unfortunately had to miss because we arrived so late.  Not only that, but there is no way to check the status of the bus, it could arrive in 2 minutes or 2 hours, it's anyone's guess.  I love megabus but I wonder if my money is being well spent.  I do have future trips booked on megabus and I am nervous that these one hour delays may appear again.  Anyway I am sorry I chose Megabus to Indy (Greyhound arrives on time) and I hope I/you can do something to insure punctuality in the future.

Their response:

Thank you for your inquiry we apologize for the inconvenience, and we have process your refund. you should see it back on your card with-in five to seven days.

Thank you for your patience.
Megabus.Com Team


I am not shitting you.  They refunded me a $1.50.  Looks like I'm making my money back already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment